On the Indian real estate market, the pandemic has had an immense impact. Many people have given their real estate plans some thought as a result of being confined during the lockdowns. People presumably only spent a small amount of time at home, only on weekends, prior to the lockdown. The decision about where to reside is the first step in their desire to improve their quality of life. While many people were confined to their apartments, several smart purchasers who owned second residences outside the city were able to flee just before the second lockdown.
Since technological developments have replaced conventional workplaces, working from home alternatives are no longer restricted by geography. As a consequence, you may work from anywhere, assuming you have a fast internet connection. When you have the option to escape to the country, where fresh air, wildlife, and sunshine are nearby, why endure the stifling confines of nature-free city apartments? Unexpectedly, research suggests that people are innately connected to nature. We heal, refresh, and revive ourselves in nature. By virtue of the pandemic, this idea has been strengthened. Staying in small places has almost led to claustrophobia, highlighting the need for being outside and enhancing one’s physical health. The majority of people were idle before the pandemic, and with the work-from-home arrangement, things might get worse, forcing everyone to think about their lifestyles and locations of residence.
Although money is the most crucial factor to take into account when searching for second homes that can be used as holiday rentals, there are a few more reasons why buying vacation homes could be a smart option, according to “Gunjan Goel”, the director of Goel Ganga Developments they are:
- These locations may appeal to you if you are the sort of person who does not need to be in the middle of everything. You can prefer living in the suburbs of a city versus the busy city core because of the isolation there.
- Typically, tourist locations have a lot of tourists and are in high-traffic regions. With hybrid working methods, one may hunt for holiday properties in quiet villages around the city that offer adequate privacy while avoiding busy tourist destinations.
- Find second homes that will appreciate in value over time and offer similar advantages to your first residence.
- In our daily lives, tension and stress are placed on each of us. It quickly turns frantic and mentally exhausting. Staying grounded and stress-free is made easier by renting a vacation house in a tranquil or beautiful location. In situations that encourage you to exercise your body and breathe in fresh air, your chances of improving your mental and physical health are significantly higher.
- We all have destinations on our bucket lists that we want to travel to, but how frequently can we actually accomplish them? very infrequently. However, having a vacation property close to your base city allows you to schedule frequent weekend excursions, which will lift your spirits and enable you to forego expensive, larger vacations.
- You will already own a house in a lovely and tranquil area when you decide to retire. You could think of selling your permanent property and moving into your vacation home full-time so you can live a life of leisure and rest.
- There are several possibilities for making a second income from your holiday property. You may make money by listing it on websites like Airbnb, using it as a venue for your own events, or renting that property for smaller gatherings.
- Invest in second homes that you may leave to future generations to increase your assets and fortune.
- Living expenses are lower since everything one needs on a regular basis is less expensive in smaller communities.
- Living in smaller, more picturesque communities outside major cities encourages a sense of community. Since there are fewer people living there, the community is closer-knit and has a more upbeat attitude toward life, which is absent in bigger cities.
Overall, owning a second home that serves as a vacation home away from the city is a great way to earn a sizable passive income while taking advantage of the conveniences of a second home close to your base city, providing much-needed relief from the hustle and bustle of fast-paced cities that no longer guarantee a well-rounded healthy lifestyle. The benefits of purchasing a second house in a beautiful area with maximum exposure to nature exceed the advantages of purchasing a rental property in the city for additional income due to enhanced health and wholesome environs.