In India, we celebrate numerous festivals with great enthusiasm and joy. One of the widely celebrated festivals is Dussehra. It is also known as Vijayadashmi. Dussehra signifies the destruction of evil or the victory of good over evil, as Raavan was defeated by Lord Rama on this day.
After the nine auspicious days of ‘Maha Navaratri’, Dussehra is celebrated on the tenth day of the Ashvin month according to the Hindu Calendar. It marks the victory of Goddess Durga over the Demons. Though it is celebrated in various ways across the country, prominence of the day is perpetual.
Being an auspicious day, Dussehra encourages the investment in properties, business and merchandise. Purchase on a prosperous day boosts up the faith for a favourable or positive outcome of the investment. Similarly initiating a new task on a holy day enhances the chances of both success and prosperity.
Following are the reasons that back up the faith:
– Long-term purchase on this day anticipates the growth in prosperity
– New projects and properties are launched on this day
– Special offers are given to lure property buyers
– According to Hindu calender Dussehra is one of the three most auspicious days for commencing good maneuvers.
– Real estate is a profitable and beneficial investment that assures growth and leads to prosperity.
The sentiment behind the purchase is the positivity linked to the rejoice. It is the most important reason for the investment. Dussehra fulfills many dreams of new homes every year and creates aspirations for future ventures and goals. We wish, this Dussehra brings you the joy of having a perfect home at affordable price.