Vastu is one of the most important factor in buying a home. Buyers prefer avoiding projects or apartments that do not comply with Vastu norms especially during the festive period, which is considered as an auspicious time to buy a property.
The five directions in Vastu denote the five elements (i.e. Panchtatva). Everything in this universe is constituted of either or all of these five elements. Vastu aims to bring a proper balance of these five elements. So, if the Vastu of a house is proper, it will have a positive impact in our life.
Here are some vastu tips for you if you’re planning to buy a property during festival season:
- The north/north-east side should be open and construction should be on the south/south-west side
- Landscaping should be in such a way that the north/north-east quadrant should be low and the south-west quadrant should be higher
- Try to buy a house, which has an entry from the north-east direction
- The master bedroom should be in the south-west zone of the house
- The kitchen should be in the south-east zone
- The puja room should be in the north-east, east or north of the house
- The north-west zone is ideal for the guest room or drawing room
- The basement in a villa or row house, should be under the entire house or if it is partial, it should be in the north/north-east zone
Experts believe that keeping the house clean and painting it properly, is also part of Vastu. If you keep the home clean, then, it helps the positive energy to spread all over the house. This is reflected in the age-old practice of cleaning the house during the festive season. Here are some vastu tips to create positive energy in the house during festive season:
- Remove all cobwebs from home
- Grow plants like guava, neem, ashoka, etc., during festive periods
- Use white lights to brighten up the entire home during the festive period. Avoid black or red colours
- If you buy any new item, ensure that it is placed it in the right direction. Avoid making the north-east region of the home heavy
- Remove all unused utensils, newspapers, books, clothes, shoes, etc., as it creates a negative field
- Rearrange your cash box and get rid of useless papers and bills
Experts say that vastu is the study of energy, with the aim of making our lives happy, energetic, successful and prosperous. If the energy is not balanced, it may cause dullness, sorrow, health problems, business problems, financial distress. Hence, vastu is a very important aspect of home buying or your overall prosperity.
If you’re planning to buy a vastu compliant homes that is also blessed with an array of lifestyle amenities take a look a Ganga Aria, a development of premium 1 BHK & 2 BHK apartments in Dhanori, Pune. Dhanori is one of the fastest growing locations in Pune surrounded by every need and infrastructure in the city.