If there’s one metropolis in the country that defines “one place fits all”, it’s Pune. From students to business aspirants, and homemakers to senior citizens, Pune has charmed one and all. After all, the real estate stats don’t lie! According to a report by Magicbricks.com, Pune’s realty experiences a steady annual growth rate of 10-15 per cent. If that’s not reason enough for you to bet your money on Pune, here go 10 more:
1. Pune ranked second on India’s first 20 Smart Cities. This means, that the city is in for an incredibly attractive infrastructural overhaul, thus, increasing your capital returns in the future.
2. A steady rise in employment in Pune city translates into an increasing demand for homes. Areas like Magarpatta, Kharadi, Aundh, Baner & Hinjewadi have witnessed a major rise in residential projects solely for this purpose.
3. Pune has also witnessed a steady ROI, thanks to a considerable expansion in commercial, automobile and IT sectors. This not only makes Pune a safe option for investment, but also ensures steady capital value appreciation in the future.
4. One of the cities with the most enviable weather, Pune offers an unbeatable pleasant ambience that’s hard to find in a city with an infrastructure so grand. After all, Pune was once a hill-station, wasn’t it?
5. Did you know, Pune is an acclaimed educational hub? More and more colleges are opening up in the city, leading to a rising demand in homes for those who migrate to Pune for studying.
6. Pune also enjoys close proximity to some of the most coveted holiday destinations in the country like Lonavala-Khandala, Mahabaleshwar, and Mulshi – all of which lie within 150 kms of radius.
7. Pune is touted as one of the safest cities to live in due to its low crime rate. So, if you’re thinking of calling the city your home, you won’t be disappointed.
8. The cultural capital of Maharashtra, Pune has no dearth of traditions that are imbibed in its very roots. If you like a relaxed, laid-back lifestyle, this city has plenty to offer.
9. Pune also has the largest bracket of young homebuyers, so you can rest assured that the properties in the city are on the chicer side with a luxurious appearance and avant-garde features.
10. Last, but not the least, Pune comes across as the ideal city for NRI homebuyers and investors who’re looking for a pleasant climate and competitive ROI. From 1 & 2 BHKs to grand row houses and luxury villas, Pune sure has something for everyone.
Adding to the city’s ever-growing skyline is Goel Ganga Developments prideful residential offering, Ganga Niwas – a warm-knit community of beautiful 1 BHK residential apartments in Dhanori, Pune for sale. If you’re still on the fence regarding your investment, why not explore this stunning collection of homes nestled in one of the most prolific locations of Pune?