How we do up the bathrooms at home can say a lot about our aesthetic sense. While we’re in the process of decorating the rest of our home, it may be a good idea to pay some attention to the bathroom.
Here are some décor tips that can make your bathroom look as beautiful as the rest of your home.
1. Make it about the mirrors: Make sure to put up at least one big mirror in your bathroom. If there’s room for more, you could add another mirror or two. Mirrors enhance the sense of space and light in the bathroom. Pick a nice frame for the mirror to add to its beauty.
2. Choose your tiles well: Bathroom tiles come in all kinds of colours and designs, so you may want to take your time to pick out the ones that really work for your bathroom.
3. Hang up a shower curtain: A shower curtain not only prevents your bathroom from becoming unnecessarily damp by sectioning out the shower area, but it also adds a whole lot of colour and character to your bathroom.
4. Decorate with potpourri or flowers: Placing some potpourri or flowers in the bathroom is not only a great way to decorate it and make it look more charming, but it also infuses the bathroom with a pleasant fragrance.
5. Put up something on the walls: Don’t leave your bathroom walls bare. Wall hangings and art need not be restricted to the living room and bedroom! You could put up your favourite photographs, quotes or works of art in the bathroom to personalize and beautify it.
Looking for the perfect home? Goel Ganga Developments presents residential flats in Dhanori Pune for sale at Ganga New Town, a premium residential project. Explore 1, 2 and 2.5 bhk residential homes for sale in Dhanori Pune at Ganga New Town.