Dhanori, a premier residential area situated near the commercial zones and the IT hubs of Pune, is a rapidly-growing eastern suburban region of the city. The location is amped with top civic services and is well-connected to various parts of Pune. It is also in very close proximity to Pune Airport. Like the other suburbs, Dhanori was once a small district known for small and medium business enterprises. In the current scenario, this area is emerging as a new industrial cum residential area.
The locality has easy access to the prime spots of the city of Pune such as Viman Nagar, Kalyani Nagar, Yerwada, Vishrantwadi, and Dhanori-Lohegaon, making it one of the most desirable suburbs of Pune. Due to the continuous vast development of the locality over the years, it is said to become the next Cosmopol hub.
Connectivity with nearby Dhanori localities
– There are a few major roads that run past the area, namely The Sant Dnyaneshwar Marg, the Nagar Road, and the Deccan College Road.
– The area has extensive bus services and the Dhanori Bus Stand, Viman Nagar Bus Stand and the
Shivaji Nagar Bus Stand is all in close proximity.
– There is a railway station at Shivaji Nagar from which the train services can be availed. The Khadki
railway station is approximately 10 kilometers away from Dhanori.
– It takes about 15 minutes from Dhanori to reach the Airport in Pune.
Employment hubs near Dhanori
– Phursungi IT Park, Magarpatta City, and Amanora Parktown are located about 14 kilometers from the locality of Dhanori.
– The Tech Park One Yerwada and the Weikfield ITCiti InfoPark are located at a distance of approximately 6 kilometers.
– RMZ Westend is located approximately 13 kilometers away.
– World Trade Centre, Cerebrum IT Park, and the EON IT Park are located approximately 12-13 kilometers away from the locality.
Education hubs in Dhanori and other social amenities
Dhanori offers a very good social infrastructure to its residents. Some of the reputed schools in Dhanori include The Symbiosis International School, The Lexicon International School, and The Bishop’s School.
Some of the leading hospitals in Dhanori include the Columbia Asia Hospital, Shree Hospital, and Ruby Hall Clinic. The shopping needs of the residents are catered to by malls such as the Phoenix Market City, Inorbit Mall Pune, and Lunkad Skymax Mall which are closely located from the locality.
Developments in Dhanori
There is a massive scope of development in this area which is majorly fuelling the demand for residential projects. The availability of land is gaining a lot of attention from the real estate developers to this locality. Dhanori is an up-and-coming area based out of the eastern side of the city which offers properties at competitive prices as compared to the other areas. The area now offers several affordable new housing projects, which are at different phases of construction.
Great connectivity via Nagar Road makes it a hot spot destination as far as the working population in and around east Pune is to be taken into consideration. The area is in close proximity to the Pune railway station and the airport, easy accessibility and connectivity are primarily attributed to increases in property values. The development has started quite a while back and the government is looking into the increased development of the infrastructure of this suburb.
Goel Ganga Developments Projects in Dhanori Ganga New Town Ganga Ashray Ganga Aria
Unlike many other suburbs of Pune, Dhanori is always in the spotlight for its fast-developing infrastructure. The locality is home to renowned malls, educational institutes, banks, hospitals, ATMs, and much more. The suburb is apt for today’s modern living, and it is expected to grow and thrive in the near future. Additionally, Dhanori being away from the hustle of the city crowd makes it a refreshing destination to call it your home proudly.
Nature & Culture
Set amidst nature’s lap, you can enjoy lush green landscapes from your home window in Dhanori. As the city is developing, it is a perfect balance of both nature and infrastructure. If we talk about culture, Pune city enjoys the pride of Marathas. Most of the people residing in the city’s heart belong to Maharashtra. Whereas, Dhanori is a comparatively affordable location and a favorite suburb for people who come to Pune for job opportunities.
The place cherishes a mixed culture and is home to thousands of people varying in religion, location, communication but majorly belonging to our motherland India. NRI & Foreign Investors are also seeking good real estate opportunities in this locality.
Factors for future growth
The locality is under development phase and the government is looking at the infrastructure of this suburb. The under-construction DP Road, once completed, will bring the airport closer to the Dhanori, which will boom the demand of this locality even more.
Reasons to invest in the much sought-after locality of Dhanori
Considering the rising demand and the price trends in Dhanori, the locality can be a good investment option. The suburb has witnessed an excellent appreciation of property rates, with a number of projects being developed. Furthermore, the area is one of the IT/ITES hubs and industrial zones of Pune.
Dhanori is developing at a fast pace and the government is planning to develop it further.
Hence, the scope of development of infrastructure facilities is rising rapidly. Here are a few reasons why you should invest in the locality.
- Dhanori is a rapidly developing locality in Pune and has witnessed tremendous growth both commercially and residentially.
- It has excellent connectivity to the International Airport and all the prime localities of Pune.
- The locality has easy access to prime areas such as Kalyani Nagar, Koregaon Park, and Viman Nagar.
- From luxurious shopping malls and multiplexes to reputed schools and world-class healthcare facilities, Dhanori caters to all your lifestyle needs.
- The rapid commercial and infrastructural development in the locality promise a great return on investment to its homeowners.
There are several factors fuelling the locality’s growth, out of which the leading ones are – several under-construction and ready-to-move-in projects available in an affordable price range, proximity to well-developed localities and airports, good returns on investment, and the availability of vacant land parcels for real estate developers. Considering all these various factors Dhanori is an excellent place for real estate investment and will be the new Kothrud in the near future.