Located in the north-eastern side of Pune, Viman Nagar has seen an accelerated pace of residential and commercial development as well as social and civic infrastructure growth. There’s been an increase in residential demand with the rise of IT parks. The rates of property are appreciating fast.
Here’s a look at the factors that have made Viman Nagar a sought-after investment hub.
· The neighbourhoods include Dhanori, Lohegaon, Chandan Nagar, Kharadi, Ramwadi, Kalyani Nagar and Tingre Nagar.
· The arterial Pune Ahmednagar Highway (MH SH-27) passes through Viman Nagar.
· The New Airport Road, Old Airport Road, Lohegaon Road, Samrat Ashok and Pune Nagar Road in the vicinity enjoy access to key parts of the city and also further link to the SH27.
· The Nagar Road connects to Yerwada, Kalyani Nagar, Wagholi and Chandan Nagar.
· The proximity to Pune’s only airport is a HUGE advantage, just 2.1 km via the New Airport Road.
· Viman Nagar is also located half an hour from Pune’s main railway station – Pune Junction. Shivaji Nagar, Ghorpadi, Hadapsar, Khadki and Dapodi are the other nearby railway stations.
· The locality is well connected to city areas by auto rickshaws, cabs and PMPML buses.
2. Infrastructural Development:
· Social infrastructure has grown rapidly with the presence of quality educational institutes, healthcare facilities, and flourishing retail and hospitality.
· Some of the surrounding salient schools are Symbiosis International School, Radcliffe School, Air Force School, Lexicon Kids and Holy Angels Convent School.
· The reputed Lexicon Institute of Management Education is in the vicinity. Other renowned colleges include Symbiosis Law School, Deccan College Post Graduate and Research Institute, Modern Education Society’s College of Engineering and Christ College.
· A few leading hospitals in Viman Nagar are Apollo Clinic, Indira IVF, Sangamnerkar Hospital, Medipoint Hospital and Joshi Hospital.
· The locality is a recreational and shopping destination thanks to bustling malls like Town Square, Phoenix Market City and Inorbit Mall.
3. Reasons For Past Growth
· The establishment of Magarpatta and Kharadi IT and ITES destination has been an enormous growth trigger.
· Viman Nagar is in proximity to large IT parks such as EON, Zensar, Giga Space, Panchsheel and Commerzone.
· This has led to a lot of working professionals settling in the area, thus boosting the demand for residential properties.
· The seamless access to educational institutions, healthcare, lifestyle avenues, tech parks and robust civic infrastructure, has tremendously elevated the standard of living of the residents of Viman Nagar.
4. Reasons For Future Growth
· A proposed four-lane flyover between Wagholi and Shikrapur will cut down commute-time for the locals at Viman Nagar.
· The locality’s highlights are the access to the Pune International Airport, EON IT Park and the proposed four-lane flyover.
All these factors are set to generate a high rental demand and a lucrative ROI.