Buying a home is one of the best ways to invest your hard-earned money and watch it grow. If you are someone who is about to embark on such a commitment, then making an investment of this kind should be a well thought-of decision.
These tips can help you find the home of your dream, and make an investment that will deliver on happiness for many years to come:
1) Identify the right location
Location affects many factors in the home buyer’s journey. Identifying the right location can assist you in making a sound investment:
- That will grow in value
- Will offer better connectivity to your workplace or daily commutes
- Bring your children closer to the best schools
- Bring convenience to your daily needs like shopping
- Offer a safe and upscale neighbourhood that matches your stature
2) Amenities make for a fulfilling lifestyle!
Your choice of home should also be factored by the type of amenities that a development has to offer.
- Amenities like a clubhouse, pool, gym, landscaped areas and children’s features provide a more rounded lifestyle.
- Development with luxury amenities retain a better value for years to come, and this factor should be taken in to consideration when buying a home for its investment potential.
3) Trust a good builder
Pune city may have some of the best builders in the country, but only a few can fulfil all the promises they make.
- To identify the right builder, look at the best developments in the location of your choice. The developer of these constructions is the one you’re looking for.
- Do your own research online and read reviews of previous home buyers. Stay clear of developers who have a track record of hidden charges, late delivery and ambiguous promises.
4) Look for home automation and security features
To ensure your home is indeed a safe haven, look for a home with imported HDF doors, electronic fingerprint door security systems, remote controlled entrance gates and twenty-four hour security.
If you’re looking for such a home, then Ganga Ishanya is the development you’ve been waiting for! Every residence within the project is a meticulously planned unit with amenities and features for a luxurious lifestyle.
Spread across 6 acres, the development offers 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5 BHK homes on Satara Road, Pune – close to Market Yard.