Buying a home is one of the most challenging things to do. Zeroing upon one project from the multitude of choices available can often be tricky and time consuming. An average residential project takes around 2.5 to 3 years to develop and complete. During that period all that the home buyers are left with are project brochures or websites references to choose and analyse their potential future homes. However, not always are the above mentioned modes accurate and often offer a different picture than the absolute facts.
With changing times the way we buy homes have also undergone a change. More and more builders are now organizing sample flat visits for their customers. In this blog we list out reasons why this is a great practice to follow and why it is important for customers to go for a sample flat visit.
1. A sample flat gives a fair idea of how the flat would look after completion and an impression of available space, direction and dimensions.
2. They are effective ways to show various styles of interior decors and space utilization.
3. Sample flats give a better understanding of the dimensions like the carpet area, floor area etc of their chosen property.
4. At the time of giving final touch to the property, most developers generally invite the buyers to choose the kind of kitchen fittings, wall colours and so on. A sample flat visit would help them get a better perspective of the same and will give them enough time to come up with ideas that represent them the best.
A sample flat visit is highly recommended to all home buyers, but there are few things that one needs to keep in mind while going for such visits.
1. One must always remember that fully furnished sample flats are only for representation of what the final product would look like, sans the furnishing.
2. Always enquire about the quality of wood, tiles, kitchen and bathroom fittings.
3. Sample flats are only to be used as a guide and should not be confused as the final product.
4. Give special attention to the direction the windows and doors open, sizes of the kitchen cabinets (in case of a semi-furnished house) and the overall look of the project.
Home buying is a great experience, if done correctly it will forever be etched in your mind and heart as a beautiful memory. Say yes to sample home visits, and be absolutely sure of what you can expect once your dream home is ready. Afterall, home is one investment that goes far more than being just an investment, it becomes an indispensable part of your being! So choose wisely and cautiously.