The grand festive season is almost upon us, and everywhere you look, people are gearing up for the New Year celebrations. If you’re looking to welcome the New Year in style, here are some handy home décor tips you can try.
1. Warm up with scented candles: Scented candles work like magic during the festive season. Not only do the candles infuse your home with a warm and enchanting fragrance, but also they softly illuminate the house, which is perfect for this time of the year.
2. Decorate with the balloons and streamers: Gold and silver toned balloons and streamers are the simplest and the best kind of home decorations to bring in the New Year. You could also experiment with ceiling balloons and streamers made with leftover gift-wrapping paper.
3. Bring out the crystals: The New Year celebrations call for something exquisite—and there’s nothing better than going all out on crystal. Apart from crystal centerpieces and vases, you could also serve the celebratory drinks and snacks in crystal bowls and glasses.
4. Light up the home: There’s no party without lights, and there’s definitely no New Year’s Eve party without lots of lights. Make use of string lights and LED lights to brighten up every corner of your home.
5. Set up a countdown mantelpiece: Decorate your home with a mantelpiece and set up a variety of decorative clocks on it. This can serve as the perfect countdown mantelpiece for when you’re bringing in the New Year.
Welcome the New Year in the home of your dreams at Ganga Acropolis, a premium residential project by Goel Ganga Developments. Ganga Acropolis is rated as one of the finest residential projects in Baner Pune. If you’re on the lookout for properties in Baner Pune, look no further than Ganga Acropolis.