The Convenience Of Living In Dhanori
24 May 2017
Dhanori is a fast growing suburb in the north of Pune that has caught the attention of home buyers. The suburb is known for it its proximity to Vishrantwadi, Yerwada and Lohegaon.
Living in Dhanori is full of ease and convenience. Here are some of the highlights of living in the suburb:
- Dhanori is just 4Km from bustling shopping malls like Atlantis Mall and Phoenix Market City.
- Some of the best schools in the city like Army Public School, Dr. Ambedkar English Medium School, Pragati English School & much more are within a 5 Km radius.
- Dhanori has a high density of street markets, where one can shop for fresh produce like fruits and vegetables.
- CT Hospital and Sparsh Hospital are located in the suburb of Dhanori.
- The IT Hub of Yerwada is just a 10 minute drive from Dhanori.
- The upscale suburb of Kalyani Nagar is under 7 km from Dhanori.
- Treedom IT Park, Mahindra Tech Park, Commerce Zone and other IT Parks are all in the vicinity of Dhanori.
If you're looking to own a home that puts you in the midst of this convenience, check out the spacious 2 BHK homes at Ganga Aria in Dhanori, Pune.