Pune's Top 5 Lifestyle Destinations
01 Aug 2017
In the recent years, Pune has emerged as one of the most popular cities in India. Pune combines the best of both worlds- exquisite urban infrastructure and scenic beauty and tranquility. In addition to that, it is also recognized as the IT hub of the country.
Let's take a look at Pune's top 5 lifestyle destinations.
1. Baner: Baner is popularly known as the 'queen of the suburbs' in Pune. Its highly developed infrastructure includes state-of-the-art healthcare facilities, international schools, and fine dining restaurants, cafes and multiplexes. You'll find some of the best events in town happening in Baner.
2. Undri: Undri offers you the best of both worlds—modernity and serenity. Located only 11 kilometres from the city centre, Undri is also connected to the Mumbai-Bengaluru highway. Needless to say, the infrastructure is excellent and the housing options are affordable.
3. Kharadi: Kharadi is located by the river in the hilly parts of the city, which makes it a much sought after destination in the city. Kharadi is also being touted as the ultimate 'business destination' of Pune, owning to the biggest IT parks of the city being located here.
4. Koregaon Park: Koregaon Park is one of the most vibrant, posh and happening localities in Pune. It is well maintained and ultra-modern, and it has the best of everything (lifestyle, leisure, social and civic amenities) right around the corner.
5. Aundh: Aundh is recognized as one of the most premium localities of the city. With luxurious housing options and exquisite amenities within easy reach, it is one of the most coveted lifestyle and residential destinations in town.
Looking for premium housing options in the most coveted parts of Pune? Explore Ganga Acropolis, a luxurious residential project by Goel Ganga Developments.
Buy 2 BHK and 3 BHK Luxury Flats in Baner Sus, Pune.