Key Tips to Ensure Vastu Compliance in Your Home
18 Sep 2016
Vastu Shastra is an age-old yet modern architectural science that tells how our homes should be planned to channelize positive energies into our lives. This ancient practice delivers wonderful results, making your life successful, prosperous and peaceful.
Vastu specifies certain rules about designing a home that can only be implemented at the time of the construction. Find below some of the most important Vastu tips that should be followed while building a house:
- It is recommended that Bhumi Pooja be performed before starting the construction of a house. It's considered to be an auspicious beginning and signifies a good start to the proceedings.
- The east is considered as the most auspicious direction for the entrance of a home. The reason is that the sun rises in the east and is said to bring in positive energies into the house. The other acceptable direction that a house entrance can face is towards the north-east.
- The south-east corner of a home is the ideal location for the kitchen. Also, bear in mind that the kitchen should not face the main door of the house.
- The master bedroom should occupy the south-west corner of a home.
- The location of the washroom is another vital aspect from the perspective of Vastu as well as health and aesthetics. The north-west corner of the building or the rooms is considered as auspicious for the washroom.
Likewise, there are numerous other rules that can be applied to get a perfectly Vastu compliant house.
Finding a Vastu compliant home can be challenging and is best left to trusted experts. Goel Ganga Developments' Ganga Niwas in Dhanori is one such flawlessly designed project that combines the goodness of Vastu and contemporary architecture.