Factors to consider while buying homes
27 May 2015
If you are looking for homes for sale in Pune, these tips will surely help you. Before buying a flat in Pune, do check the following factors. This is your handy guide to choose the best home.
- What is your budget and how are you going to pay the amount?
- If you are looking for a loan, choose the bank wisely and check the floating interest rate.
- What is your purpose of buying a house- renting out, investment or self use?
- If you are looking to rent your home, then analyze the rental market of the area before investing.
- What is the builders’ track record? The number and types of projects they have done in the past?
- Enquire about nuances like construction quality, legal issues, transparency in deal, speed of response to your queries etc.
- After scrutiny of the builder, check project details like land ownership of the project and approval by civic body. Also confirm if the project falls under Municipal Corporation or Gram Panchyat.
- Is your project approved by leading banks (particularly by your bank)
- The type of project- residential or mixed (with commercial). It affects your purchase.
- FSI and the ratio of open space to constructed area
- Project completion date/ possession date. Is it suitable for you?
- What kinds of amenities are offered by the builder?
- Is the project well equipped with sewage treatment plan, rain water harvesting and electricity back up?
- Is the builder ready to handover the ownership of land to the society formed by residents?
- Social infrastructure around the project such as well-built roads, commutation facilities etc.
- Number of hospitals, schools, banks, ATMs, supermarkets, multiplexes, malls around you.
- Pollution factor. Does it suit your health condition?
- And the final factor - are you convinced enough to buy a home?
The list can go on but these are few of the most relevant factors. Goel Ganga Developers serves you with easy and suitable answers to all these questions.