3 Reasons To Invest In Property On Pune-Satara Road
21 Aug 2017
Pune-Satara road is one of the busiest roads in Pune. It is located in the southern part of Pune and connects the city to Pune-Bangalore Highway. As a real estate investment destination, the location has been garnering a lot of attention. Here’s why:
1. It’s in proximity to Pune’s top locations
- Pune-Satara Road is located close to Swargate, Camp, Deccan Gymkhana and Kothrud and is also not far from Koregaon Park.
- Katraj – one of Pune’s fast growing locale, is close to Pune-Satara road.
2. An incredible social & civic infrastructure
Important colleges & educational institutes:
- Bharati Vidyapeeth
- Vishwakarma Institute of Technology
- Pune Institute of Computer Technology
- Pawar Hospital
- Joshi Hospital
- Bharati Hospital
Rajiv Gandhi Zoological Park
The Rajiv Gandhi Zoological Park, also known as the Rajiv Gandhi Zoo, is a 130-acre zoo that consists of a snake park, animal orphanage, a zoo & a 42-acre lake. Its presence adds marquee value to Pune-Satara road.
Apart from the abovementioned details, there are several banks, shopping mall, commercial centres and multiplexes on Pune-Satara Road.
3. Mass Transit Hub
Thanks to its proximity to Swargate – Pune’s mass transit hub, Pune-Satara Road allows a large influx of public transport vehicles such as buses & auto rickshaws.
This ensures easy connectivity which, in turn, ensures good commercial growth in the area.
So, if you’re looking to buy a home on Pune-Satara Road, then take a look at Ganga Ishanya – a development by Goel Ganga Developers. The development consists of luxurious 3 & 4 BHKs with top-of-the-line amenities and all the above-mentioned location benefits.